Bright Biscotti II

Sometimes you just have to make a second version.  I love the bright fabrics in the little mini that I made for my MQG Make a Mini Make a Friend swap this year, so made another one for myself!  
This is the fabric in the mini.
The "Biscotti" process (check out @justanotherautisticguy for his process) involves making a quilt top then chopping it up.  This is the log cabin I started with.
Here are my 100 blocks that are 3 1/2" all arranged - this was one of my projects I took to the Worldwide Quilting Day with my London Modern Quilt Guild.
I took my Singer Featherweight to sew with for this fun day.  Oh, the stitches on these beauties are just so perfect!!
The top is all sewn together.  For this little quilt, I stitched out wavy lines on my Innova M28 AutoPilot as an edge to edge.  I set them up about 1/2" apart and ended up not liking the density, so I set it up again and put another set of waves, offset so that the new waves stitched out between the existing waves.  Waves are now about 1/4".  This layer of thread is Isacord 1120 "Sunset", a beautiful bright orange (vertical below as I've already turned the quilt).
I unloaded the quilt and turned it to lay down straight lines in Glide "Raven" thread.  Reloading is really, really challenging to get lined up for the straight lines!  When you're doing this the first time, you can adjust the quilt top because it's not yet stitched down - but reloading doesn't give you that option.
I like the beautifully curved diamond shapes that results from these two lines intersecting.
The light is just right to see just the definition of the stitching.
It was a bright, beautiful day for photos with the quilt hanging on the clothesline!

I really like that funky stripe, and the bright lemon yellow fabric with red and purple stars.
The batting for this quilt is Hobbs 80/20.  I'll face this quilt so the colours flow right to the edge.