Playing and Learning Innova M28

Late in 2022, my big, beautiful Innova M28 with AutoPilot Mach 3, was installed.  I've been doing lots of playing as I get to learn this machine. My dealer, Jeff from "Buy the Bolt" has been very attentive and supportive!
This is the start of a new wholecloth for me - a swath of Moda Grunge "Sky" wide back for the top, Studio E Peppered Shot Cotton in "Blue Jay" for the back.  The batting is Hobbs 80/20.
The digital design is Karlee Porter's "Allover Graffiti", a collection of 8 rows of her famous Graffiti Quilting.  Each row was upsized to span the 108" of the quilt top.
Each row had its own shade of blue Hab 'n Dash Glide blue thread.  Colours used: Cloud, Sky, Haze, Eggplant, Hawaiian Blue, Light Turquoise and Tropical.  The threads start out light and progress to dark.
I really love the shapes in Karlee's designs, and how they flow.
The back is a solid, and I used a light grey bobbin thread, so the quilting shows up a bit better.
The designs stitched out this large are just plain fun!
I love how the designs flow, with the echoes and buddy designs to transition to a new feature.
Karlee's lines and stacks are softened with swirls and curls.
 Here is the image that Karlee provides for her design.