Client Quilt - Oh Happy Day

This amazing client quilt by The Blue Trillium Quilter, a commission piece.  The pattern is from Quilting Jetgirl.
The goal in the quilting was to have movement in the quilt with clean lines.
In the orange areas, straight vertical quilting lines were stitched. 
In the white areas, curves were quilted, with direction changes in each quadrant.
The backing is a beautiful berry colour.
As well as the Bernina Q24 longarm, my tools are my trusty straight quilting ruler from Quilters Apothecary, their "Mystical Ditcher".  The red handle helps position the ruler and it's my most-loved, most-used ruler.  The beautiful arc rulers from The Quilted Pineapple had just the right arc I was looking for, in a big enough size to manage the big blocks of this quilt.  My other tools are a hera marker (makes temporary creases without leaving any mark on the quilt) and Sewline Styla water-erasable fabric marker.  This marker has a ceramic ball point, and it applies the water-erasable ink in a thin, even line and reliably disappears with a spritz of water.  I mark registration marks with this only, lightly and sparingly.
Hab 'n Dash Glide thread in "Jubilee" and "Pearl" were the perfect colour matches in this quilt.
My Bernina Q24 recorded 132,084 stitches in this 64" x 64" quilt.