Client Quilt - Wobble


This client quilt is just so much fun!  The pattern is from Maple Island Quilts, "Wobble". 




The quilting is a mix of ruler work, free motion quilting and digital quilting.  There are some definite influences from my recent workshops ... these "circle pops" are signature Jodi Robinson designs.


The view from the back is pretty spectacular too.  The backing is a creamy grunge - oh, it is just so lovely!  





This block is one I ridiculously enjoyed... front and back views.  


I love that 'bulging square'.  The 'string of pearls' design was one that needed to be fussed and fidgeted with on my robotics system, and it stitched out wonderfully and exactly where I wanted it, with a beautiful corner.  Same with the 'chicken wire' design.  Then those designs had to be cropped and dropped into the smaller portion of the block.  My class time in Utah learning QMatic skills was hugely helpful!

And then ... I also used some of my own digitized designs!  That box full of arcs is one I created in Art n Stitch.  

Oh man, this is such an amazing experience, quilting for others.  

This client quilt details:
Batting: Hobbs 80/20
Top thread:  Glide "Wisteria"
Bobbin thread: Hab N Dash's Permasoft "Linen"
Bernina Stitch Count:  276,618