Tula Pink 100 Modern Blocks - Ta-Done!

Tula Pink Modern Block #100/100!

Tula Pink's book, "100 Modern Quilt Blocks" has been a fun foray into modern quilting.  My journey with this one started in Phoenix, January 20, 2016.  1,210 pieces later, the 100th block was pieced tonight - June 20th, 2017.

Apparently this inconsistent blogger last posted these blocks in December, although I've been working through them betwixt and between other projects. They were my project for stitch sessions at a couple of our London Modern Quilt Guild meetings too.

There has also been an online QAL organized by GnomeAngel - posting a block each day to Instagram.  I snagged "Gramblr" to schedule the Instagram postings - there is no way I could have kept these all straight without a little help :)

#100DAYS100BLOCKS2017 

There was one hanging at the Canadian National Juried Show in Toronto last week - looked fabulous!

Catching up from the last post ...