|Stopped for construction - controlled one-way traffic|
- Random rememberings from yesterday -
- Mom Lake followed immediately by Dad Lake
- Side road "Yellow Brick Road" leads to the Barrick gold mine
- Lots of shorelines and rocks and pines and peeks of water along the way.
- Construction season continues - lots of stops for one-way controlled traffic.
- Eagle nests at the tops of hydro towers, one with a bald eagle peering about
- Passed the "Arctic Watershed" - where all water begins draining north into the Arctic.
|Bunny Lake picnic area for a wee hike|
|Have to find out what this plant is - looks like a fern but has beautiful tufts of yellow flowers|
UPDATE! Common Tansy Golden-Buttons!
|Draft glass has "panic line" marked on it :)|
- Booked into Brewer's Inn in Keewatin - delightful rooms. Also has a bistro - Broken Paddle - terrific dinner, well presented, fresh and tasty!