|Gloomy day but nice view over the valley|
|Prairie Dog watching us|
|View from our hotel|
Random thoughts along the way ...
- How is it determined who gets to bale and harvest those bales along the roadway? There was one bale showing evidence of litter that ignoramuses decide somehow belongs along the road.
- Magpies - lots of these along the way - I love their bright white bars.
- So many pickup trucks
- A few fields of corn - must be for haylage?
- Discovered the Edmonton Pioneer Research Station!
- What does a Peace Officer do? There were a couple of their SUV's along the way.
And the world's largest dragonfly at Wabamun.