Splendid Sampler

These blocks are 6 1/2" (finish at 6").

The first checkerboard block I did was as suggested, in only two colours.  But I also love bargello, so I did one in bargello style too :)
Checkerboard
Block #22, Goose on the Loose designed by Amy Smart.  I liked the geese flying away from the centre.
Goose on the Loose
Block #23, Hand in Hand by Kari Carr.  The triangles in this block are really fun - similar to the one-seam flying goose method that makes a 3-dimensional block (method here: http://blog.missouriquiltco.com/one-seam-flying-geese/).  I really love the Moda "Grunge" line - the blue here is Grunge.  
Hand in Hand
Cheryl Arkison designed the bonus block for Earth Day.  Of course we have HST's and circles and applique!  Thanks to the workshop I was lucky enough to attend with Cheryl, I am really enjoying making HST's.  The blue/blue-greens with swirly and whirls are perfect for this block, eh? 

Earth Day Bonus Block
Another bonus block - Pat Sloan's "Inside Out".  I see this also as the "Bento Box" design.  Which I love!  Snuck in some purple ...  

Inside Out Bonus Block