Progress - 'Wings have found their new home

Unpacking, sorting, deciding, unpacking, deciding - so much to be done in the new house!

But this *is* progress! Yesterday, DH's Goldwing found its way here; today, mine did :)

I bravely doned the Frogg Toggs - it was raining here and there on the way back to the farm.  Luckily, I only got a few teensy spits - nothing serious at all.


DH had the truck parked and the garage door open so all I had to do was zoom in :) 

Ready to ride again!  In between unpacking more boxes.

On a completely different topic, I'm totally loving cooking with gas.  This is the first house we've been able to have natural gas at - furnace, dryer, oven/stove are all natural gas.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I still startle and jump back when lighting the element on the stove, but man, is it wonderful to have instant heat, and instant off!