Progress - 'Wings have found their new home

Unpacking, sorting, deciding, unpacking, deciding - so much to be done in the new house!

But this *is* progress! Yesterday, DH's Goldwing found its way here; today, mine did :)

I bravely doned the Frogg Toggs - it was raining here and there on the way back to the farm.  Luckily, I only got a few teensy spits - nothing serious at all.


DH had the truck parked and the garage door open so all I had to do was zoom in :) 

Ready to ride again!  In between unpacking more boxes.

On a completely different topic, I'm totally loving cooking with gas.  This is the first house we've been able to have natural gas at - furnace, dryer, oven/stove are all natural gas.  LOVE LOVE LOVE it!  I still startle and jump back when lighting the element on the stove, but man, is it wonderful to have instant heat, and instant off!

Comments

  1. Every house I've ever bought the first thing I did was change the heating, hot water and cooking over to gas, I couldn't live without it! Glad to hear you're a convert!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment