- Spend the morning doing more purging madly while the packers are packing and the loaders are loading.
- Panic upon hearing dishes clattering that are getting packed. Panic some more watching the boxes loaded.
- Miss lunch (or snacks or anything) because you parked at the back to be out of the way of the trucks, only to have all egress blocked by said trucks.
- Finally manage to escape to get to the appointment for the final inspection (still fabulous!).
- Dine at 'The Little Beaver' (no candles but lots of characters!).
- Return to now-empty house to find the bits and pieces the packers missed. Like one of the knobs from my long-arm machine.
- TRASH the blasted washer that has been working in fits and spurts for years and refuses to drain, accompanied by a glorious sunset.
|The dastardly washer that never drains. |
Takes 2 hours to do a cycle (when it doesn't get stuck).
Stops 2 minutes in just for fun - unlocks, waits for you to notice.
Takes 30 minutes to do the last 3 minutes.
HaHa. Take that!! And that!!
And a glorious sunset for ambiance (it was a beautiful pinky purple sky).
Happy happy happy!
- Just about does it - all that matters is that you're doing this together :)