Resolution Update II

I think I need serious professional help. In preparing for the workshop I'm going to tomorrow, me and my enabler (well, we enable each other) merrily traveled to a few nearby shops. Really, we were only going to get the fabric we needed for ONE project. Somehow, I managed to arrive home with 81.75 yards. Together with the 29 I had to have when I found the PERFECT backing for a quilt headed to a wedding in Germany, my total IN is ... 110.75 yards.


Now I do have all the fabric for the next three guild workshops I've signed up for! And the other six repeats for each project that I now have fabric for. I'm pretty sure that I don't have *any* of these in my stash already.

On the other hand, I have been making tons and tons and tons of binding to go on the placemats I made after our guild workshop last month - a table runner. And I did get the backing onto the frame so I'll count it now. 21 yards out.

I don't think I'm getting the hang of this challenge yet. Maybe next week it will make more sense.  Grand total to date ... *up* 109.75 yards.


On the other hand, I am now holding steady at 4.5 lbs down from New Year's Day.  Which is down 16.5 from my personal high from last summer.  Moving more, enjoying the sunshine.