Resolution Update II

I think I need serious professional help. In preparing for the workshop I'm going to tomorrow, me and my enabler (well, we enable each other) merrily traveled to a few nearby shops. Really, we were only going to get the fabric we needed for ONE project. Somehow, I managed to arrive home with 81.75 yards. Together with the 29 I had to have when I found the PERFECT backing for a quilt headed to a wedding in Germany, my total IN is ... 110.75 yards.


Now I do have all the fabric for the next three guild workshops I've signed up for! And the other six repeats for each project that I now have fabric for. I'm pretty sure that I don't have *any* of these in my stash already.

On the other hand, I have been making tons and tons and tons of binding to go on the placemats I made after our guild workshop last month - a table runner. And I did get the backing onto the frame so I'll count it now. 21 yards out.

I don't think I'm getting the hang of this challenge yet. Maybe next week it will make more sense.  Grand total to date ... *up* 109.75 yards.


On the other hand, I am now holding steady at 4.5 lbs down from New Year's Day.  Which is down 16.5 from my personal high from last summer.  Moving more, enjoying the sunshine.

Comments

  1. Typical quilter!!!! You are well stocked once again. Those darn "enablers" will do it to you every time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment