Resolution updates

Stashbuster challenge - currently UP 19.9 yards.  Well, that is definitely not the right direction.

I did get quite a bit of my stash into projects - donated some fleece for backing and some little people fabric for the guild comfort quilts.  And I did use FQs for my guild workshop project.  Well, I also bought some new selections for that workshop - ended up taking three different sets of fabric because I just couldn't make up my mind. Ended up using stash FQ set, am pretty happy with how they turned out.  Plan to get placemats made to match the runner.  And I see I didn't get any photos - will have to do that!

Am down a total of ... wait for it ... weight for it?  ... one half pound from January.  Well, that is down 14 from the summer, so that is definitely in the right direction.  But too many valentine treats!