Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Table Runners

Have been having lots of fun with some smaller projects - table runners!

Two new techniques - XCentric Blocks from Anita Grossman Soloman's book "Rotary Cutting Revolution".
XCentric Table Runner










And Spinning Strata Star - I didn't have a pattern - the discussion forum I follow (QuiltingBoard.com) had lots of posts with beautiful samples - I just took my best guess at how it was put together.  I'm using these smaller projects to develop my machine quilting :)

Fall Spinning Strata Star

Earth Tones Spinning Strata Star

1 comment:

  1. The Earth Tones star is lovely...beautiful colours and fabrics.

    ReplyDelete

Cut Up New House Celebration

Cut Up At the "Pieces of Magic" Quilt Show held by the Oxford Quilters' Guild this May, Sew Sisters' booth had a beaut...