Chocolate Blocks

 

This fun little quilt was made from a kit that I picked up from a shop in Arizona in 2016.  I loved the prints in the fabrics and all the shades of tan and brown.  

It's a blocky monochromatic effect.
I love the organic shapes in these prints.
On the frame of my Innova M28 with AutoPilot.
The front and back in the same view - lots of texture in the digital design.
I really like the effect of this digital design - some variation of the density and the contrasts of straight lines, curves and circles.  The digital design is from Urban Elementz, "Pendant".

This quilt has +128,000 stitches, with Hobbs 80/20 batting.

This quilt was donated to the London Cross Cultural Learner Centre, the organization that the London Modern Quilt Guild has partnered with to provide quilts to newcomers to the area.  The quilts are gifted to new arrivals to help bring comfort and a warm welcome.