Bright Biscotti Mini

This is the quilt I created for my MQG Make a Mini Make a Friend 2024 Swap - Michelle in North Carolina.
We started with a fabric pull - she and I both like bright colours and I picked these from my stash, for approval from my recipient.  Some of my very favourite things - especially the yellow print with the sparks, and the stripe.  That feathery print.
The process I used in making this mini is the "Biscotti" method learned from Brandon (@justanotherautisticguy).  I sewed up a modern log cabin, then chopped it up.  This gives you some pieces with fantastic angles, a very geometric quilt.

For the quilting, I loaded up the mini on my Innova M28 and stitched straight lines at random intervals in colours matching the quilt of Glide thread.
To do this technique for straight lines, I stitch widely spaced straight lines (using my channel locks) of one colour from top to bottom, switch colours then stitch lines in that colour in between the lines already stitched.  Rinse and repeat.  I try to use a similar ratio of colours in the quilt as in the thread. 
I absolutely love this look!
The quilt was wrapped up securely, and sent off to its new owner mid-February, and it was successfully received before QuiltCon.