Wearable Angles

This piece makes me giddy with joy!  
Here is the start of my wearable quilt coat, on the frame. I used the process from @sarahgoerquilts workshop "All About the Angles" to create the panels.  The coat pattern is "Noelle's Jacket" from The Rag Merchant (now out of print).  Three panels are created, each panel is machine washed and dried three times.  
Blues, greens, oranges and skinny strips!  Three of these little quilts were created to be transformed into my beautiful coat.
 As Education leader for the Chatham Kent Quilt Guild in 2023, I arranged for the amazing Creative Quilter, Sandra Thomas, to share her wearable quilt trunk show, and lead a workshop for us.  I got the components cut and the major seams sewn in the workshop.
The fabric selection started with the amazing blue / green modern print, and I pulled coordinating colours from the print.  I wanted to really feature that print so I made the right front from just that print, and one half of the hood.  
Bright blue buttons!  Skinny strips!
I used the digital design collection from @karleeporter - "Billowy" for the quilting, in bright blue Glide thread.  Got 2 skinny strips in this pocket!
The back of the wearable quilt.  
The inside of the coat is a brilliant mottled blue.  I had this piece registered to be part of the London Modern Quilt Guild show early September, but I wasn't getting it finished.  So I reached out to Sandra to ask if she would consider finishing it for me, and she said yes!!  Hooray!  It was ready for the show!
Here I am absolutely giddy with delight wearing my quilt!
All ready for the lovely fall weather to enjoy wearing this out and about.