Client Quilt - Good Day Sunshine


This fun client quilt from @muchlovequilts is fresh and fun!  I'll borrow her description of the details:

"Good Day Sunshine is a twin quilt devoted to all things musical. The fabric line I used is Band Practice by Figo Fabrics. Colours are black, several shades of grey, and white with blue, yellow and a pale coral in some of the prints. Pretty drawings with a bit of whimsy. The accent yellow colour (Grunge Curry) gives the greys and whites a lively pop - think pop music! Pattern is Supesized Amalie by GE Designs. Backing fabric is also music themed."
Here it is still on the frame, a close up of the fun prints!
Is it just me?  I love it when a quilt draws me in and I find delightful details up close.
All of the musical elements in this quilt make my heart happy!
This colour combination - black/white/grey with a pop of yellow is calming and joyful.  The yellow pops are like streaks of sunshine!
The instrument print is fun!  
The musical backing continues the theme.

The digital design is "Music" is from Wasatch Quilting
The thread is Hab 'n Dash Glide "Light Grey".  Quilters Dream 100% cotton, select loft, creates a light and airy quilt.  My Bernina Q24 with Bernina recorded almost 95,000 stitches.