Faster Fourteen

 
It's one of my own quilts!  Last fall, I pieced this top and this past weekend I got it on the longarm frame.
The pattern is "Faster Fourteen" from Hunter's Design Studio.  It's a 54" x 68" quilt, made from 14 fat quarters.
For my fabric selection, I started with that luscious flower print, with rusts and blues.  All of the other fabrics have colours from that print.  These colours remind me of the high desert in Arizona, Colorado, Utah.

For the quilting, I wanted texture.  The digital design is from Bethanne Nemesh, called "Lace Agate Meander".  It delivers texture!
Texture.
More texture.
Even more texture.  Colour and texture.
The backing is Northcott's "Tree of Wisdom".  Many of the same colours.
The digital design - "Lace Agate Meander".  Designed by Bethanne Nemesh, digitized by Patricia Ritter, available from Urban Elementz.

Hab 'n Dash Glide "Warm Grey 4" worked it chameleon magic in this quilt.  
The batting for this quilt is Hobbs Tuscany 80% cotton, 20% wool.  That 20% wool has just a bit more loft and oomph to help define the stiches.  My Bernina Q24 logged just under 90,000 stitches in this quilt.